- Error "Planning area XXXXX does not exist" (Message Number /SAPAPO/TSM200) happens in one of the below situations:
- Report /SAPAPO/OM_LC_UPGRADE_XX(XX refers to release like '50', '51', '70', etc.), section A6(C) and A7
- Report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_ALL
- Planning area XXXXX is not displayed in S&DP administration (transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN).
- There's entry for planning area XXXXX in database table /SAPAPO/TS_VERS and /SAPAPO/TSVERSIO.
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-BF , Basic Functions , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.