- A Component Integration Services (CIS) UPDATE query which joins a local table to a local proxy table pointing to a remote physical table may fail with ASE error 7732 reported on the remote server:
Msg 7732, Severity 16, State 2
The UPDATE/DELETE WHERE CURRENT OF failed for cursor 'C10511' because the cursor is read only.
- The user query in question:
- Ran successfully under ASE 15.0.x, but fails under ASE 15.7.x
- Includes a JOIN between the local physical table and the proxy table
- May not reference a cursor
- May not include an ORDER BY clause
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7.x
CIS,remote , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.