- Error message displayed when changing the decimal separator just before importing data in SAP Intercompany.
- Error: 'Data validation has failed on the server' & ' the thousand separator and the decimal separator cannot be identical'
- Depending of the end-users, the import files used can hold a comma or dot as decimal separator.
- How can we set the admin\import export settings and avoid to change the thousand separator before each import, accordingly with decimal separator used in the import file ?
- SAP INTERCOMPANY 10.0 Support Package 08 (IC 10.0 SP08)
SAP Intercompany 10.0
KBA , EPM-IC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.