- Error message displayed when changing the decimal separator just before importing data in SAP Intercompany.
- Error: 'Data validation has failed on the server' & ' the thousand separator and the decimal separator cannot be identical'
- Depending of the end-users, the import files used can hold a comma or dot as decimal separator.
- How can we set the admin\import export settings and avoid to change the thousand separator before each import, accordingly with decimal separator used in the import file ?
- SAP INTERCOMPANY 10.0 Support Package 08 (IC 10.0 SP08)
SAP Intercompany 10.0
KBA , EPM-IC-PSI , Performance, Stability, Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.