After copying or upgrading your SQL Server database, you need to execute post-steps available in the Generic Installation Options" in the "SAP Tools for MS SQL Server" (SAP Note 683447), but you can't find them in the 70SWPM options:
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP1;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP2;
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP3;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher;
Migration, Refresh, Upgrade, DBHOST, DB, Database, Change, Migrate, Host, SQL Server , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , BC-INS-MIG , OS/DB Migrations with SWPM and DB refresh , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.