- Unable to transport a SPO.
- The following errors are returned in the 'Start of the after-import method RS_LPOA_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) LPOA ( )' section of the transport log:
- Internal error: CL_RSLPO_TASK_CHECK CHECK_DELTA_COMP ERROR_2
Message no. RSLPO_CHECK099
- Errors occurred during post-handling RS_AFTER_IMPORT for LPOA L
Message no. PU133
- There may also be related errors in an 'Error During Initialization' dialog box when you try to display the SPO from transaction code RSA1:
- DataStore object <technical name> locked by "Change and Transport Organizer"
Message no. RSDODSO144
- Initializing InfoProvider <technical name> failed
Message no. R7I750
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP_BW)
RSLPO_CHECK 099, RSDODSO 144, R7I 750, PU 133, CTS , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-SPO , Semantically Partitioned Object , BW-WHM-MTD-CTS , Transport connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.