The load time of the Rich Internet Applet (RIA) varies between client machines. This is due to a number of variables that come in to play:
- What version of Java the client has installed
- How the Java client is configured
- Distance and speed of the network connection between the client and the application server
- SBOP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence Rich Internet Applet
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
performance tuning best practices root cause analysis jrp ria java jvm jre jdk load time start up, edit, Webi, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, modify , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.