You created a purchase order in SRM and it was replicated to ECC. The text ID "Material PO text" (F03) is not been locked. The following is also true:
- It can happen for other text IDs.
- The text is manually provided.
- The following customizing in ECC was done:
> Materials Management
> Purchase Order
> Texts for Purchase
> Define Copying Rules for Item Texts
> Setting it as 'N' (Text cannot be adopted in target object)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP Supplier Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, THEADTAB, FIXIE, FIX, T165P, PO, TEXTS, LOCKED, SRM, PURCHASEORDER, PURCHASE ORDER , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.