You want to suppress the creation of Customer Invoice for a zero price Service Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing workcenter.
- Go to the Invoice Request view.
- Search for the invoice request XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the customer invoice request).
- Select the invoice request XYZ and choose Edit button.
- At Item level the net value of the invoice is zero.
You want to suppress the creation of Customer Invoice where the price/net value is zero.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign.
It is not possible to suppress the creation of Customer Invoice created for a zero price Service Order/Sales order
KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions