- MOB07002 Error on the SAP BI Mobile App for iPad while trying to connect to mobile server.
- BI Mobile App does not work for any of the iOS devices (iPhone / iPad) and fails with the following MOB07002 error.
- "internal server error occurred while processing your request; contact your administrator (MOB 07002)"
- This problem started occurring after a recent patch upgrade on the BI 4 server platform.
- The issue cannot be resolved by upgrading the BI Mobile App on the iOS device
- SAP BusinessObject Business Intelligence platform 4.0 (BI4.0) and above
- Windows server 2008
- Tomcat 6 Web Application Server
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
BI4 4.0 4.1 SP04 SP4 SP06 SP6 SP08 SP8 Mobi MOB07002 MOB 07002 fail mob , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.