- MOB07002 Error on the SAP BI Mobile App for iPad while trying to connect to mobile server.
- BI Mobile App does not work for any of the iOS devices (iPhone / iPad) and fails with the following MOB07002 error.
- "internal server error occurred while processing your request; contact your administrator (MOB 07002)"
- This problem started occurring after a recent patch upgrade on the BI 4 server platform.
- The issue cannot be resolved by upgrading the BI Mobile App on the iOS device
- SAP BusinessObject Business Intelligence platform 4.0 (BI4.0) and above
- Windows server 2008
- Tomcat 6 Web Application Server
BI4 4.0 4.1 SP04 SP4 SP06 SP6 SP08 SP8 Mobi MOB07002 MOB 07002 fail mob , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.