- Client is unable to access BPC NW 10 Web client for a specific environment.
- An ABAP dump is generated in transaction ST22 and contains the following keywords:
- Running UJA_DATA_CHECKER for the concerned environment returns error "Failed to read master data from dimension [DimensionName]"
- EPM Add-in works fine for same environment.
- Web client works fine for other environments.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version 10.1 for NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.