- Data misaligned in Excel.
- When exporting to MS Excel Data-Only, it split the data on two rows.
- The fields after the on-demand subreport are shifted to another row when exporting to MS Excel Data Only.
- When exporting a report to MS Excel (97-2003) Data-Only format, the data that displays on one row in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, are split on 2 rows in MS Excel, if the row of data contains an on-demand subreport.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
CR for Enterprise, CR4E, CRFE, excel, xls, row misaligned , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.