- When trying to restore an appset/environment from a backup using the "BPC Server Manager" tool, the following error message during the "SQL database" step:
"Server Manager: This action cannot be completed because the other application is busy. Choose 'Switch to' to activate the busy application and correct the problem".
- Buttons "Switch to", "Retry" and "Cancel", are available but later one is greyed out.
- Setting by changing the appset/environment status to both 'available' and 'not available' (within BPC Admin client tool) doesn't help
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 7.5.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS 7.5.x)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.x onwards including Support Packages (EPM BPC-MS 10.x)
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for the Microsoft platform all versions
Restore, application busy, appset environment in use , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.