- How to clean up the rs_ticket_history table if it is consuming too much space?
- Is there an automated method to clear it?
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions ; Sybase Replication Server software all versions
Replication Server, HADR, BHADR, CHADR, purge, trim, rs_ticket, rs_ticket_history, sap_purge_trace, CR740498, 740498, CR#740498 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.