- In the transaction code SM13, there are update records with status "Initial" or "V1 update completed" (in the latter case they are waiting for V2 update process). These update requests are not processed even though newly created update requests are being processed normally.
- The system log (transaction SM21) shows the following entries around the same timestamp (date and time) of the hanging update requests (items in blue can be either "UPD" or "UP2" according to the type of the affected update requests):
Q0 G Request (type UPD) cannot be processed
Q0 H Error adding a request to the dispatcher queue( UPD)
- The following (or similar) trace entries are seen at the Dispatcher trace file (dev_disp) at the same timestamp of the system log entries (items in blue may vary):
*** ERROR => DpRqIPutIntoQ: OverFlow (type 2, max: 2001, prio LOW) [dpxxqueu.c 622]
***LOG Q0H=> DpRqPutIntoQueue, DpRqIPutIntoQ ( UPD) [dpxxtool2.c 4021]
***LOG Q0G=> DpRqBadHandle, bad_req ( UPD) [dpxxdisp.c 6264]
- The following (or similar) trace entries can be seen at the Dispatcher trace file (dev_disp) and could be related to the issue too:
*** WARNING => DpWpBlksLow: too many wp blocks in queue
*** WARNING => DpResourcesOk: too many ca blocks
*** WARNING => DpAppcBlksLow: too many appc blocks in queue
- SAP Netweaver Release Independent
- ABAP Platform
- Operating System independent
SAP NetWeaver all versions
UP2, Update header, Update server, Update request, Status initial, Initial state, Status INIT, INIT state, SM13, Dispatcher queue, Overload, Overflow, UPD, Update V2 , KBA , BC-CST-UP , Update , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.