- SUPPersistenceException shown inside the device logs when authenticating on an upgraded application
SUPPersistenceException: The application has not been registered yet.
- Domain field is blank inside the Sybase Control Center for the device under the Application Connections under the Applications menu option.
- New devices can register without any issue using the application
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.2
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.3
- Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2.x
Before: Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.1 or earlier
After: Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.2 or later
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 ; Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
registration, persistence, exception, scc, sup , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.