- The Windows service SAP<SID>_$$ is running ("<SID>" is the "system ID" and "$$" is the number of the affected instance);
- At the SAP MMC, the "Dispatcher" process stays in "yellow", although the system is running fine. At the "Description field" you see "dialog queue info unavailable";
- The SAP MMC doesn’t show information about an instance. The instance has a red crossed circle in its icon (see the screenshot below). You see DCOM related errors at the Windows Event Viewer, which were created around the time you’ve opened/interacted with the SAP MMC.
You’ve already checked the SAP KBA 1586315, however the issue persisted.
- Product independent
- SAP running on Windows servers
- Client/Server Technology - Startup Service
SAP NetWeaver all versions
SAP MMC, Wrong status, Incorrect status, DCOM error, DCOM errors , KBA , BC-CST-STS , Startup Service , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , BC-OP-NT , Windows , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.