- Error "Object failed to run due to an error while processing on the Job Server" when scheduling a large webi document to CSV format.
- Scheduling the same webi document to other formats ( EXCEL, PDF, WID ) works fine.
- Viewing, refreshing, exporting the same webi document to CSV via BI Launch pad works fine.
- Successfully schedule the same webi document with a smaller set of data to CSV format
- Event Viewer shows error "The scheduler component failed the object identified by xxx. The job associated with the object was unresponsive."
<xxx is SI_ID of the failed instance>
- Adaptive Job Server child trace shows:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Dumping heap to C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/logging/\java_pid4516.hprof ...
Heap dump file created [525323271 bytes in 4.044 secs] :  14:18:31 ***ERROR (vmError.cpp:2356): java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
webi web intelligence bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 schedule CSV large huge long running object failed to run due to an error while processing on the job server , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.