- After running wdeploy with predeployall option on the command prompt, picked the files from the Weblogic 11 [10.3.6] work directory [eg: D:\SAPBI40\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0 \wdeploy\workdir\weblogic11\application],
both CMC and BI launchpad fail with "HTTP 404 Error"
- Upon checking the Weblogic Temp location, it appeared as if Weblogic deployed application BOE folder is missing several sub-folders under WEB-INF, as well as it is missing the web.xml and weblogic.xml files.
- Running WDeploy with predeployall option on other systems seems to create the BOE.war file with all the required folders and xml files as shown in the snapshot
wdeploy weblogic11 predeployall
- But after manually deploying BOE.war on Weblogic 11, the deployment appears to succeed without any errors, however the sub-folders below are not created in the Weblogic deployed applications location:
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0
- Oracle Weblogic 10.3.6 [Weblogic 11g] running on Linux operating system
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
weblogic deploy failure BI4 4.0 4.1 RU wdeploy predeploy , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.