- Unable to use AL_RWJobLauncher successfully
- Cannot launch a Data Services job using 'Export Execution Command' without password file
- When running a generated shell script nothing happens
- AL_RWJobLauncherLog.txt states the following:
08-06-2013 11:11:05 JobLauncher failed to initialize session
08-06-2013 11:11:05 Invalid command line syntax.
08-06-2013 11:29:12 The system ServerName can be contacted, but there is no
Central Management Server running at port 6400.
- The Central Management Server is running at port 6400 on the target server
can be contacted, but there is no Central Management Server running at port 6400." - Data Services 4.1 or 4.1 SP1"> Read more...
- SAP Data Services 4.1
- SAP Data Services 4.1 SP1
SAP Data Services 4.1
BODS, DS, BODI, DI, AL_RWJobLauncher, port, 6400, ServerName , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.