- When attempting to set a CMS system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) to Sybase ASE, either in an existing installation or during a new installation, the following messages are returned:
- Error: Database access error. Reason loading shared object failed. First tried to load library libsybc64 and failed because of error: [The specified network name is no longer available.]. Second tried to load library libsybcs64.dll and failed because of error: [The specified network name is no longer available.]. Cannot verify DB login information. [INS00104] Would you like to correct them?
- Able to connect to Sybase ASE through isql tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 install installer , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.