- When attempting to set a CMS system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) to Sybase ASE, either in an existing installation or during a new installation, the following messages are returned:
- Error: Database access error. Reason loading shared object failed. First tried to load library libsybc64 and failed because of error: [The specified network name is no longer available.]. Second tried to load library libsybcs64.dll and failed because of error: [The specified network name is no longer available.]. Cannot verify DB login information. [INS00104] Would you like to correct them?
- Able to connect to Sybase ASE through isql tools
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 install installer , KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.