When you are creating a New Invoice without purchase order, you want the system to automatically populate the pricing values from the purchasing contracts or List Prices under the Net Price column and you want to know how to perform it.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center,
- Select the Invoice Entry view.
- Select New -> Invoice without Purchase Order, a window opens.
- Fill in the required fields and add the product ID, quantity value under the Items table.
- You could see that the pricing values are not updated automatically.
Currently the purchasing contracts or list prices information are delivered from SIR to SIV. When there is no PO reference, there will not be SIR created from PO. Hence the information cannot be proposed when SIV has no PO reference.
You can add this as new requirement in Customer Influence Forum at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/886
Contact your Partner to develop it for you as all the relevant information are all PSM released.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Price is not auto populated, price is empty, price is not fetched, price is not appearing, price is not updated automatically , KBA , supplier invoice , net price value , SRD-CC , Cross Components , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , How To