- When searching customer interactions in interaction history (view ICCMP_BT_INR/InrHistSearch ) on IC WebClient UI, if more than 100 transactions are found, you could notice that not the latest 100 transactions are displayed, some latest transactions are lost in result list.
- If you encounter the similar issue in view "Last Interactions" of account identification (ICCMP_BT_IRHIST/LastInteractions) which is displayed after you confirmed an account, please check the KBA 2320802 mentioned in See Also part of this KBA.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
ICCMP_BT_INR/InrHistSearch, miss, missing from, last 100, are not shown, as a result, opportunities, complaints, activities, sort, latest ones selected, error, standard sorting, query, Account identification, confirm, empty search, visible, latest documents, transaction category. , KBA , CRM-IC-IHI , Interaction History , CRM-BTX-ANA-RFW , Reporting Framework , CRM-IC-INR , Interaction Record , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.