- Message AAPO 123 - 'Asset &1 will not be deactivated, it has a net book value' issued in asset complete retirement posting
- Asset cannot be deactivated in complete retirement or complete intercompany/intracompany transfer
- Net Book Value (NBV), e.g. 1 JPY or 1 EUR remained in at least one depreciation area after complete retirement or complete inter-company/intra-company transfer
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Asset scrap, ABAVN, ABUMN, ABT1N, retire, VZNAFA , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.