When adding the fields Additional Name, Additional Name 1, Additional Name 2 and Additional Name 3 in the account Header in personalization or adaptation mode the fields are not shown in the Header.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will use the personalization mode in our example.
- Go to Customers work center and select the Accounts view.
- Select the Personalize hyperlink in the top menu and choose the This Screen option.
- Under Screen Layout, in the Sections area select the Header.
- In the Fields section select activate the Additional Name, Additional Name 1, Additional Name 2 and Additional Name 3 fields.
- Click on the Save button and close the personalization.
These fields are not displayed in the account header below the Name field.
The value of the Additional Name field is displayed beside the value of the Name field. The Additional Name 1 and Additional Name 2 fields are not automatically displayed in the header section by default.
The field Additional Name is part of the formatted name.
Additional Name 2 and Additional Name 3 are not part of the formatted name.
If you add a value to the field Additional Name, that value will be visible as part of the account name, the field itself however, is only visible in Edit-Mode.
The same rule should not apply to the fields Additional Name 2 and Additional Name 3. If you add these fields, they should always be visible in the UI as separate fields and the value is not part of the formatted name.
This is the expected system behaviour.
In order to display/edit all Additional Name fields you need to click on the value of the Name field.
Additional Name, Name, Address, Account Header, Name , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To