In Subcontracting with Third-Party Provision of Components, the components of the subcontracting header materials is provided by an external vendor instead of your own plant. However you still see a transportation lane from plant to the subcontractor upon integration of the subcontracting PDS. It's considered redundant.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-INT-PUR-SQ , Sources of Supply , SCM-APO-MD-TL , Transportation Lanes , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.