- SUP 2.1.0. Connection from Unwired Workspace on different machine to SUP server fails
- Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) is on the one Server with Windows Server 2008 R2.
- They have installed Sybase Unwired Workspace (SUW) on the laptop and they cannot connect SUW to the SUP Server.
- This laptop is in the same network and they can ping the SUP server machine from the laptop.
- They have tested this solution locally by installing SUW on the same server that already has SUP installed. It is working without problems.
- SUP, Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1.0
- SUP, Sybase Unwired Workspace 2.1.0
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1
SUP, SUW, UWS, Sybase Unwired Platform, Sybase Unwired Workspace, port, ping , KBA , MOB-SUP-WRK , Sybase Mobile Workflow , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.