After the migration to the SAP HANA database, you can't not activate InfoObject 0BPARTNER / 0CUSTOMER / 0GN_VENDOR / 0VENDOR, or other master data/text infoobject.
The error messages are:
- column store error
- Could not create logical index
- Creation of column view for 0BPARTNER failed
- Creation of column view for 0CUSTOMER failed
- Creation of column view for 0GN_VENDOR failed
- Creation of column view for 0VENDOR failed
- SAP NW BW 7.30 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.31 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.40 and higher
- SAP NW BW 7.50 and higher
- HANA database 1.0 all releases
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition ; SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Create logical index, Creation, column view, 0BPARTNER, 0CUSTOMER, 0GN_VENDOR, 0VENDOR, 0LANGU, Master Data, Master Text, RS_BW_POST_MIGRATION, RSDDB_LOGINDEX_CREATE , KBA , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , BW-WHM-DBA , Data Basis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.