- When saving a Maintenance or Service order, the system generates a RAISE_EXCEPTION short dump with one of the following conditions:
- You face the error "No status object is available for ACT XXX" when use IW32.
- You encounter an issue where a system status is set incorrectly on the order.
As references in SAP Note 559463: The most common cause for these issues is a COMMIT WORK in an SAP enhancement (BAdI, user exit) or modification.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
IW31, IW32, IW34, IW36, IW38, SAPLCOZV, LCOZVU23, LCOZVU01 IW21, IW22, IW28, CO_ZV_CONSISTENCY_CHECK, JOB_OPEN, customer exit, Status, system, RAISE_EXCEPTION, RSM13000, IW51, IW52
RAISE_EXCEPTION, 157070, ZIPHAS00 , KBA , bs001 , bs 001 , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , CS-SE , Service Execution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.