- While trying to start the instance running on windows server during the upgrade/update the instance fails to start
- A change was made such as :
a kernel update
a modification of profile files in shadow instances.
- From dev_disp logs you can see:
*** ERROR => DpCheckSharedResources: dispatcher with pid XXXXXX alive
(my pid YYYYYY) [dpxxdisp.c 21253]
*** ERROR => DpCheckSharedResources: I better EXIT before I do any
damage [dpxxdisp.c 21254]
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Microsoft Windows Server.
dev_disp, DpCheckSharedResources, I better EXIT before I do any damage, SAPMMC, dispatcher with pid, alive , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG , Upgrade - general , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.