- While trying to start the instance running on windows server during the upgrade/update the instance fails to start
- A change was made such as :
a kernel update
a modification of profile files in shadow instances.
- From dev_disp logs you can see:
*** ERROR => DpCheckSharedResources: dispatcher with pid XXXXXX alive
(my pid YYYYYY) [dpxxdisp.c 21253]
*** ERROR => DpCheckSharedResources: I better EXIT before I do any
damage [dpxxdisp.c 21254]
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Microsoft Windows Server.
dev_disp, DpCheckSharedResources, I better EXIT before I do any damage, SAPMMC, dispatcher with pid, alive , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , BC-UPG , Upgrade - general , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.