- Error: "Excel found unreadable content in <FILE NAME.xlsx> Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook?"
- When attempting to open some reports exported from Crystal Reports to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Data-only format, it displays the errors:
"Excel found unreadable content in <FILE NAME.xlsx> Do you want to recover the contents of this workbook?"
Followed by the message:
"Excel was able to open the file by repairing or removing the unreadable content. Removed Part: /x/sharedString.xml part with XML error.
(Strings) Illegal xml characters. Line <X>, column <Y> …"
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2011
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2013
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports viewer 2013
CR, export, xlsx, Excel , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.