While posting Customer Invoice, you get the error "Account determination is missing for position type Exchange Rate Differences."
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Show All Documents.
- Select the customer invoice ABC (ABC is the customer invoice ID).
- Click Edit.
- Click Post.
You get the error message: "Account determination is missing for position type Exchange Rate Differences."
Account determination is missing in the corresponding item of your customer invoice.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Select the Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination activity.
- Go to the Sub-ledger Tax.
- Go to the Differences tab.
- Here maintain account for account determination group for Exchange Rate Differences.
To determine the account determination group, check the items in your invoice and find the account determination group corresponding to them.
Kontenfindung; account determination; exchange rate differences; Wechselkurs; Differenzen , KBA , account determination , kontenfindung , wechselkurs , differenzen , exchange rate differences , SRD-FIN-ACC , Financial Accounting , How To