The following error happens on step 5 'Enter System Parameters' when setting up the 'Managed System Configuration' via Solution Manager Wizard.
- DBA cockpit connection XXX cannot be established
Details errors would be
- SQL error 10054: TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
- SQL error 15151: Cannot find the user "XXX_SAPMonitor"
- SQL error 2: Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server 
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and higher;
- Windows Server 2008 and higher;
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5) and higher;
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 (SLES11) and higher;
- SQL Server Native Client 10.0 and higher;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server - Windows;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server - Red Hat Linux;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server - SUSE Linux;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server - Windows + Linux;
- Not restricted to a Database Product release or version.
Solman_workcenter, SOLMAN_SETUP, Database Performance Warehouse, SAPMonitor, dbacockpit, dba cockpit, solman, setup, mssql, odbc driver, RHEL5, RHEL6, RHEL7, SUSE11, SUSE12, SLES11, SLES12, MS SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, ODBC, SNAC, instance, instance not found, error, ERRORLOG, SQL error 10054: TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host, SQL error 15151: Cannot find the user <SID>_SAPMonitor, SQL error 2: Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a connection to SQL Server 
Japanese Key words: DBAコックピット接続 <SID> が確立できません. , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , SV-SMG-INS-CFG-MNG , Managed System Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.