You want to create a List Price with Zero price value and you want to know how to create it in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Select the List Prices View.
- Select the New -> List Price button, a window opens.
- Fill in the required fields and select Next button in the guided activity.
- Enter the Product ID by selecting the Add Row button, under the Price column enter the value as ZERO and check the box for Release.
- Later select Finish button in the guided activity.
- You are not able to complete the List Price creation as the system gives the error message : Release not possible;enter a price for product XX and Supplier YY
In the standard release of SAP Business ByDesign system, it is not possible to create a List Price with Zero price value.
KBA , list price , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1308 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1502 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711