In the Sales Kits it is not possible to add an item of type service.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- From the Common Tasks, select the New Sales Kit.
- In the New Sales Kits screen enter the mandatory details in the General tab and the Sales tab and click on the Save button.
- Click on the button View or Create Item List.
- In the Sales Kit Item List screen, under the section Items click on the Add Row button.
- Click on the Product ID value help.
Here you only have option to add only Material, not an item of type as Services.
Sales Kits only support materials and not services.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-MD-PRD-PRD , Product , How To
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1302 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1305