- Time displays in 12 hours format.
- Graph does not retain the 24 hours time format.
- After setting the time to display in 24 hours format on a chart, it still displays the time in 12 hours format.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when formatting the time on a chart to display in 24 hours format, the time revert back to the 12 hours format.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
CR, CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, graph, chart, time, 12 hours, 24 hours , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.