- Time displays in 12 hours format.
- Graph does not retain the 24 hours time format.
- After setting the time to display in 24 hours format on a chart, it still displays the time in 12 hours format.
- In Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when formatting the time on a chart to display in 24 hours format, the time revert back to the 12 hours format.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
CR, CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, graph, chart, time, 12 hours, 24 hours , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.