You want to enable Mileage without Per Diem or Per Diem without Mileage in expense reports for German or Austria employees. But you find Mileage and Per Diem cannot be separately enabled or disabled for these two countries in scoping.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the implementation project and choose the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to the step 4 Questions.
- Expand scoping element Travel and Expenses then Expense Reimbursement and select Expense Reporting.
- In Group: Reimbursement rates for mileage and Group: Per diem rates for meals you can see checkboxes for Germany and Austria are not editable. They are selected/deselected with selecting/de-selecting the corresponding checkboxes in Group: Separate expense report for each business trip.
In Germany and Austria each business trip has to be recorded with a separate expense report, which is legally required. The checkbox Reimbursement rates for mileage and Per diem rate for meals are not editable for Germany and Austria in Scoping Questions. They are changed with the selection and de-selection of Separate expense report for each business trip, i.e. selecting/deselecting the scoping question Separate expense report for each business trip will select/deselect Reimbursement rates for mileage and Per diem rate for meals together for Germany and Austria. Therefore you cannot enable Mileage without Per Diem or Per Diem without Mileage in expense reports for German or Austria employees.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To