- Creating a relational connection from BI with a JCO connector with mapped RFC Destinations continue to auto-generate and the programIDMapping fails to be used when running a query.
- What BW Authorizations are needed to create a JCO Connector
- Could not generate a callback program ID: (73) You have no authorization to change destination DF_JCO_[BI_APS]-X1_0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- SAP Netweaver BW JCO Connectivity (BW)
- Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
biSL autogenerate RFC , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.