- When report is exported using Crystal Reports .NET SDK .Export() method, a row is getting shifted to right.
- Export from Crystal Reports web form viewer works fine.
- Visual Studio 2005
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP6
- A web application to export the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Deploy the attached web application.
- Run the application which will export the report at "C:\exportedexcel.xls".
- Observe the exportedexcel file.
The issue has been identified as a bug with Crystal Reports .NET SDK.
- The issue has been logged under problem ID ADAPT01706053.
- This will be fixed in SP8.
- The ETA for the fix is not known yet.
- Use InProc RAS SDK API 'PrintOutputController' to export the report.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
|Excel export sample.rar|