- There are Non-ASE user databases (DB) like Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, UDB , or IQ in replication system.
- Plan to upgrade replication servers to a newer version.
- Non-ASE user databases are not supported by rs_init and sysadmin upgrade database command.
- In addition to upgrading replication servers, how to upgrade Non-ASE user databases controlled by these replication servers.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Options all versions
SAP Replication Server all versions ; SAP Replication Server, heterogeneous edition all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for IBM DB2 all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for Microsoft SQL Server all versions ; SAP Replication Server, option for Oracle all versions ; SAP Replication Server, real-time loading edition all versions
sysadmin upgrade, "database"; non ASE DB , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.