cs_convert() raises error "The conversion/operation was stopped due to a syntax error in the source field." if all of below conditions are true:
- The application works on locales (setting $LANG variables or calling cs_locale()) whose dateformat is not mdy, e.g. JAPANESE.
- The application does not call cs_dt_info() which sets conversion information of datetime.
- The application runs upon Sybase Software Developer Kit ESD7 and higher.
- The application tries to convert CS_CHAR_TYPE to CS_DATETIME_TYPE via cs_convert().
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
- OpenClient Client-Library
- Language modules Open Client Client-Library
cs_convert, datetime, convert, ##745973 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.