- Prompted for a password when trying to generate Data Quality reports out of any repository.
- Windows AD is used for authentication.
- Errors in DQReports logs.
- Data Quality reports are not viewable in Management Console.
- Repo Access Error - DQ Reports
- Windows authentication is used to access the SQL Server repositories.
- Error: "[ SEVERE ] com.acta.db.ActaDbException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication."
- Error: "You do not have rights to retrieve the Data Services repository password from the Central Management Server. Contact your administrator for permissions. Enter the password and click OK to proceed or click Cancel to select a different repository."
- SAP Data Services
- SQL Server 2008
SAP Data Services all versions
BODS, DSXI, DQ, Data Quality, DQ Report, , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.