- A report is created as follows in EPM Add-in client:
the first Excel sheet contains the EPMContextMember function retrieving a dimension member and the second sheet includes an input schedule with the concerned dimension initialized in page axis and referring to Sheet1 in the EPMOlapMember formula.
- When selecting 'Refresh Workbook', the data is not refreshed in the input schedule.
- It is necessary to select 'Refresh Workbook' a second time to have the data retrieved for the dimension member selected in the context.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10 for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10 for Microsoft Office
EPM Add-in formulas, EPMContextMember, EPM RetrieveData, BPC, Excel, refresh two times , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-EXC-INP , Input Schedule , EPM-XLS-FCT , EPM XLS Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.