- You made the change to one of portal framework pages (both of SAP standard ones and custom ones).
- Erroneously you uncheck "Visible" box for one or all of listed entries of the framework page you edited.
- After re-logon the portal, no innepage/top-level navigation pane/masthead can be seen and you are not able to perform any actions on portal as shown below for example:
- Below is an example of "Desktop Innerpage" is unchecked. The issue behavior should vary depends on which of framework page entries is unchecked.
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
SAP NetWeaver all versions
Enterprise Portal 7.0, EP 7.0, Enterprise Portal 7.01, EP 7.01, Enterprise Portal 7.02, EP 7.02, Enterprise Portal 7.03, EP 7.03, Enterprise Portal 7.1, EP 7.1, Enterprise Portal 7.2, EP 7.2, Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5, portal, framework page, Masthead iView, Tool Area, Top-Level Navigation, Page Title Bar, Desktop Innerpage, portal display, portal logon, portal administration, portal content, end user, visible, Default Framework Page, Classic Framework Page , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.