Phase In/Out or Like profile is not considered in the forecast run when performing aggregated lifecycle planning.
One or several of the following messages appear in the message tab after the forecast run:
- Maximum number of basic combinations to be processed is 1.000, /SAPAPO/FCST083
- Maximum number of forecast periods to be processed is 52, /SAPAPO/FCST 084
- Aggregated lifecycle planning cannot be executed for phase-in/out profiles, /SAPAPO/FCST 078
- Aggregated lifecycle planning cannot be executed for like profiles, /SAPAPO/FCST 085.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Management Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
Aggregierte Lebenszyklusplanung, Prognose , KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-LCP , Lifecycle Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.