- In reporting, the quantity is displayed based on the current quantity in the asset master regardless of the report date.
- The expectation may be that the quantity reflected in the report tallies with the exact quantity of the report date, hence the expectation is that the quantity is changing constantly based on the report date.
- However, the system only shows the last valid quantity amount as seen in the asset master.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.