You have configured background job monitoring by adding jobs to be monitored into the table ALBTCMON (according to SAP note: 553953 - 'RZ20: Monitoring background jobs').
- You can see that some or all of these nodes in RZ20 (under structure: SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Background Processing -> System Wide -> Background -> Background Job Monitoring) are not updated any more.
- Under the above structure in RZ20, if You switch to view 'Status Data Collector', You can see that data collector method CCMS_BATCH_MONITORING is stuck in status 'Run required'.
- Under CCMS Selfmonitoring in RZ20, You can see the following alert:
CCMS_BATCH_MONITORING, Error: CALL SALI_MO_CREATE_ATTACH, SY-SUBRC = 5
- Under MTE node Background,
(RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Background Processing -> System Wide -> Background)
sub MTE nodes (BackgroundService/Background Job Monitoring/Long-Running Jobs)
do not appear.
- SAP Basis release 610 and higher
- Computing Center Management System (CCMS)
SCSM_BTC_JOB_STARTUP , KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.