- On SAP Crystal Server 2011, Administrator is unable to find an option to add a Profile Target for a Profile created in CMC.
- On SAP Business Objects BI 4.0 server, Administrator is able to add a Profile Target as well as add Profile Values for a Profile created in CMC.
- SAP Crystal Server 2011
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Central Management Console (CMC) as an Administrator on SAP Crystal Server 2011.
- Navigate to Profiles
- Click on Manage and create a new Profile
- Right click on Profile
- Add a Profile Value
- The option Profile Target is missing.
Profile Target is available only for Web Intelligence and Universes which Crystal Server do not consume.
This is a by-design behavior.
Profile Value, Profile Target, Profiles, option, unable to see, find, locate, missing, CRS 2011, Crystal Server 2011 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem