When activate delivered report areas and reports in Transaction code ORDYWB, the activation is failed. Also the three errors below can be seen in the log:
- RFC connection XXXCLNTYYY cannot be reached in Transaction code ORDYWB. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG013)
- System XXXCLNTYYY does not support remote activation of BI Content objects. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG054)
- Activation finished. (Message no. BSANLY_CONT_ACT_MSG019)
Note: The 'XXX' is a system ID and the 'YYY' is a client number.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
Interactive report, C41, Best Practice, configuration, guide, activate, InfoType, CRM OLTP Reporting, content, transport , KBA , CRM-ANA-OR , Interactive Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.