- You would like to block the processing of CF* Queues immediately;
- You would like the Scheduler to process the existing queues but ignore any new queues;
- You want to have a "Planning Fence" so that the CIF traffic is executed and processed at specific times of the day;
- You would like to block all or some of the CIF traffic during specific times.
- SCM APO Release Independent
- SAP ERP Release Independent
scm, outbound, smq1, cfc1, /SAPAPO/C2, CF*, STOP Status, outbound scheduler, inbound scheduled , KBA , SCM-APO-INT , Interfaces , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.