You are unable to delete a Logistics Task Folder as Delete option is Grayed out in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data Work center.
- Go to the Logistics Task Folder view.
- In the Show field, select All Folders By Selection from the drop-down.
- Search for the relevant Logistics Task Folder ID using Find option.
- Select the Task Folder ID with certain Task Type say Production Task.
- Here you see that option Delete is not Enabled.
Since the Logistics Task Folder ID has assigned tasks you are unable to delete it.
In the normal business scenario, Logistics Task Folders are not created too often, and are not deleted once they are in use.
Only their assignment criteria is changed and person responsible gets changed with time.
Only the task folders which have the Task Folder Type as Standard will have the Delete button enabled provided there are no tasks assignments in the folder.This is an Expected System Behavior.
Note:Please note the below points related to Logistics Task Folder :
1. Default Logistics Task Folders can never be deleted.
2. A Non-Default Logistics Task Folder can be deleted only if it does not have any assigned tasks.
Note : There should be no assigned tasks, not just open tasks
You are unable to delete a Logistics Task Folder as Delete option is Grayed out in the system, Logistics Task Folder as Delete option is Grayed out in the system , KBA , logistics task folder as delete , logistics task folder as delete option , delete option is grayed out , AP-LUD , Logistic Unit Data Management , How To